Wednesday, July 18, 2007

#5 Uh huh

Time is a ticking dynamite
Strength is a fading commodity
Trust is a trickling leakage
Time to do some more work.

Class conflicts.
Piling school work.
Dwindling twinkle time.
Dreadful deadlines.

Can you see the eyebags?

On a side note, the cast and crew visited the Acts Lifestyle bookshop at China Square Central. It stocks an impressive range of Bibles and memorabilia. I bought 4 encouragement cards. Going to scan them in. He he.

Lunch at my dad's restaurant always hits the spot. My treat!

Just viewed a few photos from the past. Brought back memories.

How do you pronounce RISIS?

Ans: Rice-sis

I am a copywriter. Not a copyrighter.

Got a promotional campaign to conceptualise.
Got a studio production to prepare.
Got an FYP2 to conceptualise.
Got an FYP1 to complete.
The list gets shorter.
Or is it just me being delusional.

And I miss the old times. Those.

Darn, it hurts.

~Zig

No comments: