Sunday, January 13, 2008

#36 Question

Which of the Hope RP leaders is willing to hear what I have to say about what I am feeling now and willing to step up to change things?

Seems like as a member I have no open channel of communication to change what I feel has to be changed and yet am expected to *take charge of* the group in this time when the leaders are tied up with their ministry duties beyond the pastoral side?

Because I am not complaining for myself, I want to change the *dead* future that I see if everything goes on this way.

Talk about flat structure, there doesn't seem to be *any* structure.

If it weren't this desperate, I wouldn't go this far. I'm struggling with my schoolwork, my family arrangement issues and the group, and I don't have much energy left to initiate.

No comments: