Sunday, July 6, 2008

#103 To Eternity & Beyond

I just binged on food.

Oops.

On the other hand, I'm feeling much better. After all, my thoughts were centred around two things:

1. Where does Granny go after she passes away?

- My cousins & I prayed for her salvation in Spirit and we believe that God has mercy and forgiveness. Perhaps through me by extension some miracle will happen. Either way I have no right, no say and no power. So there is no point worrying. (As per Puppy's previous tag).

2. How to cope with Granny's departure?

- She's in a better place (I believe) than having needles and wires poked into her, having to struggle to breathe, to survive, to fight a losing battle at her age. I centre this point upon the first; first and foremost is her well-being. My emotions will take second place since they have no bearing upon the future (in the sense that I cannot change anything).


Though I still miss her and think about the past, that remains as a beautiful memory to keep in my heart.

I am now terribly tired and mentally splintered but it will all return to normal when I get more rest. Just couldn't get enough sleep. Procession's going on later; She will be cremated and her niche be placed in the temple.

No comments: