Thursday, October 23, 2008

#144 Why I Bother To Number My Posts, I'll Never Know

By the time I attempt to put my thoughts onto e-paper (a.k.a. this blog) my eyes are cloudy and my thoughts are disjointed. It seems my body has come to crave sleep earlier and earlier after I start my temporary job. It's been almost two weeks now and I'm glad to say its working out pretty fine (well, you can't or won't refuse the extra pocket money), and I'm looking forward to my first paycheck in the middle of next month.

And just when I thought things were working out, I received a letter from CMPB. I am going botak/enlisting/losing my freedom/losing my pink I/C on 15 Dec, for 5 & 1/2 days. How cool is that? On the bright side of things, at least I'll be released on either my birthday or the day before that.

And then I realise how boring the whole post is.

But who cares anyway.

The bed's calling.

I'm going to sleep now.

No comments: