Sunday, January 6, 2008

#30 Good Start. Great God.

God has indeed blessed me much. It has been a good start from a great God.

I say this because of the immense pressure that has mounted upon my soul. Great trials, great rewards.

And I see a time of great struggle, just as in year 2007, with one difference. Start well end well.

Yesterday night was a tough night when doubts bombarded my mind. But Stephen reminded me of something; Leave the skeletons of the past in the past, bring the heart after God into 2008.

And reading A Purpose Driven Life recharged my spiritual batteries in the inner battle in my heart.

Fighting a war of doubts, its easy to be discouraged and beat myself to pieces spiritually. But to know,

Most amazing, God decided how you would be born. Regardless of the circumstances of your birth or who your parents are, God had a plan in creating you. It doesn't matter whether your parents were good, bad, or indifferent. God knew that those two individuals possessed exactly the right genetic makeup to create the custom "you" he had in mind. They had the DNA God wanted to make you.

&

While there are illegitimate parents, there are no illegitimate children. Many children are unplanned by their parents, but they are not unplanned by God. God's purpose took into account human error, and even sin.

Knowing that kicks serious butt.

No comments: