Monday, June 2, 2008

#82 I've Been Tagged

A.) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B.) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

C.) Have FUN!

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Honestly don't know, but I hope I can forgive. No one's perfect.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- To see everyone find their path in life.

#3. What will your dream wedding be like?
- It will remain in my dreams for now.

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
- Yes and no.

#5. Do you like cheese ?
- I like to throw cheese away. Does that count?

#6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- To love others. That faculty of being able to love is a blessing by itself. Defines humanity in my opinion.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- I can't really choose not to wait can I?

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- Too bad? But I can't bring myself to getting into a relationship with another person either.

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
- A lot. The heat, my projects, myself. Mostly myself. It's said that your worst enemy is your. Now I understand why.

#10. What is the most heart breaking moment for you so far?
- The time when I thought I had it all and then lost it all. And then I realised you never really have anything, just hope.

#11. How do you see yourself in ten years time?
- Alive. Living I'm not so sure, because the world seems to like to mechanize everything, from labour to technology. Unfortunately, I seem to be going down that very path.

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
- People who love me for who I am and not who I seem to be. That has always been the sticking point for me, because I seem to give too many the impression that I am who I am not.

#13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- Caring, dependable, a bit naive probably. But that's the stuff of innocence. And if I might add advice, never grow up, it ain't pretty.

#14. Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
- I'd rather be contented single or married, rich or poor doesn't matter much. It's just a state of living.

#15. What is the first thing you do every morning?
- Go back to bed. As a result, I have extended my sleeping hours far beyond noon.

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- I don't think anyone does. But I know I would give to my best capacity. A bridge is formed from two ends.

#17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- None. It isn't fair to any. I rather pine than cause two (or more) people's lives to go topsy turvy because of a stipud (intentional mispelling) mistake.

#18. What type of friends do you like?
- If they are friends, there is no like or don't like.

People who tag me;

Woof woof, Cherine

People whom I tagged;
(This part is hard, because I'm trying to find people who will continue the chain)

Jerrome, Heng Yu, Emily, Chun Kwee, Sharon, Felicia, Yeow Chong, Zhi Wei, Xueping!

No comments: