Saturday, May 24, 2008

#81 I Should Have An Update For Saturday

And I guess I will do so right now.

Because of all that happened and all that went through my mind. I'm deadbeat right now, though the day was fun and quite an experience.

Whether for good or for bad we'll leave it all up to the future, when I look back on that day.

The day started off late but the k box was awesome, and it was good to meet more of the TFC (TheFallenClowns). Though I haven't been actively present in-game, its heartening to know the guild is growing not just statistically, but in that we are getting to know each other beyond just gaming guildmates (hopefully this will reduce the amount of people who come in to make use of the guild and then leave, as well as bring about more friendships being built).

I guess I was way too high (energy levels-wise?).

The meet up with Heng Yu, Cherine, Jason & Dao was brief but beneficial for catching up.

I had a nice long walk back to Somerset to take the NightRider service after that.

It was quite a walk.

After reaching Somerset station I realised I couldn't cut through the usual route past the station to get to the road that led home-bound. So I took a long roundabout along Cathay Cineleisure and tried my luck at the bus-stop in front of the Kopitiam the TFCs had dinner at.

No go. So I walked the rest of the roundabout back to my usual bus-stop and waited an antagonising 1/2 hour for the bus.

An hour later I reach home. Safe. Sound. Affected?

On hindsight, I sure wasn't ready to face my demons from before.

But right now, the bed's beckoning.

No comments: