Friday, August 22, 2008

#133 It's Dad's Birthday Today

Officially 1 hour has passed midnight.

Just got out from the bath after Jump. I'm glad I went. Not too sure where to start though except the huge nostalgia.

And I revisited my reason for accepting Christ once again.

It's too bad so many people missed it. Sometimes we look too much at how other people have shortchanged us that in our *insert correct word*, we instead shortchange ourselves.

The past few months have been trying but also educational. I dare not say I know the balance of things, but at least I have made a step to realising what is important. Let's just say I will never look at life the same again.

I realise that as I met everyone, I remember them because I care personally about each of them. I used to wonder why I remember all the brothers and sisters; Genuine concern cannot be faked.

So what's up tomorrow? Work.

Hey, one doesn't change overnight.

No comments: