Tuesday, August 26, 2008

#134 It Seemed Like A Lifetime

Since the last post, which was four days earlier.

Not sure how to put it in a more human way, but on the day of Jump, my

Persona

&

Anima

clashed.

Now before anyone goes OMGWTFBBQ?!

I shall explain.

Persona: a person's perceived or evident personality,

Anima: the inner personality that is turned toward the unconscious of the individual contrasted with persona.

Or maybe not. It's all hurting my grey matter. Or white matter. Whatever. Whichever does the thinking.

Let's just put it that I was being hyper in my little own world while not feeling particularly hyper. It's just me seeing/experiencing time gone past with the emotions (or lack of) in the present.

Okay I sense another OMGWTFBBQ?! coming.

Moving on...

Yesterday I learnt something.

The restaurant set menus had prices like $123.90++. Or whatever. The main point is the ++.

Ever wondered what that meant? Or even $123.90+++?

Well according to my (reliable) source (dad), the +++ means:

1. Service Charge (1st +)
2. Entertainment Tax (2nd +)
3. GST (3rd +)

The difference between the Service Charge & the GST is that the Service Charge is taken by the restaurant/outlet/pub/whateveryoucallitIdon'tcare. The GST goes to none other than our...

Gah-Men/Garment/Government. (hey hey! the evolution of Engrish)

And that's all...for now. My brother's bugging me to go on Battle.net so I'll update another time; when I have the time.

No comments: