Thursday, December 20, 2007

#19 X'mas Shopping!... With A Twist!

Today's CG was mind-blowing. Mind-blowing.

Why? I shall recap in random fast-flying thought bubbles as much as I can. I have so much to say yet so little brain juice. The headache's irritating.

Anyway had X'mas SHOPPING WITH THE PEOPLE FROM RP! I didn't buy anything, but I really enjoyed myself today!

And all the while I'd thought I'd never enjoy shopping. I never did before anyway.

But seriously, it's not about the activity, but about the people and about the reason behind it! I believe God is working to bring RP back into unity. Unified as one in Christ!

And today I finally realised something.
In the days when I was dead in my sin, far and away from the Cross, I prayed to God whenever I cried, whenever I misbehaved and was punished, wondering if there was a better future, one better than living my life trying to be just another living life for the sake of it.

God answered my prayer with RP.

And when I ran away, left His side for a false path, I prayed that I could start anew.

God answered my prayer with a fresh sheet of paper. On top of the page, it said RP.
And thats where I knew I belonged.


He gave me the forgiveness I seeked, though not directly, but through RP, through the rest of the Church.

Even when I made mistakes, stupid mistakes, He guided me back to Him.

And It's not just RP.

I'm no superman. But so what? My weakness is made perfect in Christ. And so is everyone else who put their trust in Him.

You know what I see ahead? Victory if everyone would look to empathy for others. Because each time I see myself looking at my weaknesses, my individuality, I lose sight of the God who has pulled me through and through.

My final destination? I'm sure of it.

Who cares if I don't have all the worldly riches. As long as my conscience is clear and my heart is right, I will never live a day fearing the nightmares that might come.

But for now, I just have one thing to say, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JC AND MYSELF!"

The RP today was not always like that. And it will not stay like that.

No comments: