Friday, December 21, 2007

#20 Midnight's Past

I'm one year older. An a shoutout to fellow 21st December birthday boy Samuel! Wo men lao le. LOL. No monumental significance for me this year though; the next big change is in my 21st birthday.

Home. Sick. Whole day. Not home-sick, because I've been home the whole day I almost felt sick of it; rather I was taken ill by the sleep-too-late bug. As such, I felt like I was melting into a puddle of mud at some corner in my house. Thanks for the greetings though, made me feel better.

Jiayou everyone. This is directed at myself as much as it is for the random viewer. A little bit a day counts. Doesn't matter what comes your way; it's how you respond. Magnify the problem versus magnify God. Choose wisely!

I was not born to fulfil my own purpose, but rather the one that He set up for me.

No comments: