Wednesday, January 23, 2008

#44 Today I Found Out Something

1/3 of my family doesn't want to live on any longer. o_O"! Don't ask because I won't elaborate.

And my family's finally got our first digital camera. My mom's all hyped up and I'm going like, "So what? We've never had that before and we probably won't need it."

But seriously, I hope I can use it. You see, because *revelation of my family* everything that anyone has in the house (that is not something private, like toothbrush or braces or retainers o_O) is public property; anyone from the family can use it as we wish. So I might not get the chance to use it too often.

On the other hand, I just want pictures taken, I don't actually want to handle the camera. Who cares about the camera. I'm in to story writing and film making. *_*

Which is not to say that I'm good at either. =/

Go Republic Polyclinic Go! We pay you to learn by ourselves.
*Does a mock-kirby dance <('~'<) <('~')> (>'~')> =/*

On a more positive note, during the days I had my unintended preoccupation with the toilet bowl, I watched *quite* a few movies; Two of which I have pointed out in earlier posts as Juno and Music & Lyrics.

I watched Juno because it sounded like Ju-on and everybody knows that I *almost* hate Horror movies because I can't take them. Figured since I could control when I could stop the movie, so I'd give it a try. It turned out to be of a different genre that I was expecting -_-, though it was a good movie.

And Music & Lyrics? Because of the theme song. It was g0oOd. And did I mention the eye candy in the movie? Bet I didn't. Anyway this movie reminded me of the time I was really passionate about writing, and how the computer overtook my attention. It's a pity; I still love to write but can hardly find the motivation to.

Superman: Doomsday was pretty neat too, even though the voice actress for Lois Lane sounded abit too raspy for my liking. And Superman seemed to have taken steriods or something. Perhaps the time he saved on travelling he spent on the gym; he looked two times bigger than the average Metropolis citizen. Overall the animation was nothing fantastic, but it did work in a nostalgic way.

And... I BROKE MY RECORD for Crazy Taxi on Facebook's MindJolt App! o_O

Sometimes I just want to flow within time and watch the world go by its business.
Pretend I am not a part of it all.

No comments: