Thursday, January 24, 2008

#46 A Single Word, A Hundred Hooks, A Thousand Fabrications, Ten Thousand Lies Part 2

Hi again. o_O

Oh and be thankful for that picture okay Jas?! It took up 12.5% of my total memory card space. Why? Find out later.

Why two posts you might ask? Well because I have too many photos to upload and there's this (sensible) limit of 8mb. And since its so late I'll tell you a little *joke* to keep the energy levels up.

My digital camera is a Canon A560 PowerShot with a pretty decent megapixel count (though I can't remember the exact number, it was pretty neat for something I got free).

The only problem?

It has 16mb worth of space. SIXTEEN GLORIOUS MEGABYTES OF SPACE. Which means 8 photos.

Ouch.

Even a film camera takes way more pictures than that. But back to the entry.



These those kids smiling happy there?

They are the non-emos. The majority of the RPians make up that category. Typical non-emos love to toothy grins and pose with innocent faces, though we all know they just want the *ahem* attention *ahem*.

Yeah well.

Non-emos also tend to stand out more when photos are taken and have the tendency to innocently decline, "No, I don't want to take any photos," then stand in front of the camera posing just as innocently *ahem* Ruth *ahem*. Non-emos somehow too, love the Victory sign (don't plagurise Churchill, he's already ... =/

<---He's just emo.

Jeff that is.

Shy of the camera.

I almost caught him unawares with my affair-uncovering, image-destroying photovoltaic-exploiting, lense-carrying thingamajig.

So what happened? I sort of took too long to get the camera out and he sort of took advantage of the chance to cover his face.

FINE. I'll get others who want their photo taken and sneak up on you another time. Remember Jeff, watch your back. =P


No comments: