Thursday, January 24, 2008

#45 A Single Word, A Hundred Hooks, A Thousand Fabrications, Ten Thousand Lies Part 1


Kin-chan is gone.
Ura-chan is gone.

Or so we Think. Because a good Den-O imagin doesn't stay down for long.

Wonder what I'm talking about?
Go here.

And guess what? To the right is a picture of some of the beloved people in Hope RP.

From left Chun Kwee (yellow shirt), Emily (white shirt), Jaslyn (brown shirt holding on to laptop bag), Jason drums (white shirt), Jeff (purple shirt).

Jeff's just shy, so he got his head cut off. I caught them by surprise as they alighted the shuttle bus to IMM. Mwahahahahaha was waiting for the chance only. Well now I got it!

Which brings me to the latest addition to my family. The Canon A560 PowerShot. My first (above SGD5, yes you read it right, S$5) camera.


And once the mini-RP gathering warmed up to the ocassional flashes of light, Chun Kwee promptedly made (insert descriptive word) face. I have the feeling that Jas was also posing, though because it was on Automatic (because I haven't read the Advanced User Guide) I couldn't get a properly composed shot.

So we walked around IMM looking for assorted goodies and I took a random picture --->

I dig bears. I love stuffed toys to the max. If anyone visits me at my house, they'd sure not miss out the countless stuffed toys I have on my bed.

That's not all, I still have loads in the cupboard.


Which brings me to my last photo for the entry.

And who better than to showcase by my beloved granny?

My one and only granny, resting in her beloved chair.
--->

Wanna see her spike her hair?

Stay tuned. =P



No comments: