Monday, February 4, 2008

#55 Can I Say I'm Enjoying My Holidays?

Had a reunion dinner on Sunday night; was good seeing the cousins and uncles but I was very self-conscious. I guess it's been in me for so long its become a habit, yeah?

But it was good chatting with my cousin; he's a real miracle case. From being a staunch unbeliever of God, smoking, getting into gangfights and spewing vulgarities, he was saved, and he helped his girlfriend to come to know the Lord last year Fire Conference. Am amazed by God's provision in his family.

But still self-conscious. LOL

Anyway it's so much slower nowadays.

The time I mean.

And I've got an open secret.

I do housework shirtless. Up on the menu today: Doing the laundry, packing the house and vacuuming the floor. Now I understand why one storey houses beat double storey ones.

Clean the first floor today, clean the second floor tomorrow, and the first floor needs cleaning again!

And I've got to go buy groceries sometime soon; can't stand not having instant noodles in the house!

No comments: