Wednesday, February 6, 2008

#58 Men Have Huge Egos

I agree. And that probably, indirectly has something to do with why I haven't eaten dinner at 1am in the morning. Think I'll go to sleep instead.

And even though I told myself I've gotten over the ego-bashing scene at work, subconsciously it seems to linger.

I wanna kick your balls.

That was what I said in a fit of rage. Though it was just a small issue, it was aggravated by my illness-ridden body and an absolutely ZERO-EQ brother. Well ZERO-EQ at that point in time. I still don't think he has learnt his mistake. =/

And so I chose to take the public transport home. It was not a wasted trip though. On the way back I helped a Japanese (from what they speak) family get the general direction to their intended destination and had a good time feeling the breeze by the Singapore River.

The night scape was really beautiful.

How I wish I could stop time and just enjoy the gentle breeze and dazzling night sky.

Man, my granny should have been there. Staying in the house 90% of the time is bad for health.

Then reaching home I just realised something. Most of the stalls at Kopitiam is closed. If I really wanted to fill my stomach, I'm going to have to head to MacDonald's.

Sian 1/2. >_<

No comments: