Monday, February 11, 2008

#59 I Should Have Updated Days Ago

But because I was lazy, I didn't.

This year I got more red packets than the previous year, which was about $30++.

I haven't counted the money yet, so I don't know the exact amount.

Except that I have established contact with cousins I have lost touch off or have never been close to. That's the bigger gift. =D

As the past few days flashed by in my mind, there are many things which "happened" to me, things which I thought could be improved upon and things which I am thankful for, I suddenly don't feel like writing them down this entry.

Just as time passes by and never comes back, so the things have past and never will be again. So a moment of silence to the moment that has just past and we'll move on from there.

You know I never wished to past my life in mediocrity as much as I like to flow along with the crowd. And given hope and a bright future but a missing bridge to that future I just have to doubt.

The impression I give others is something I hate. But if stripped down to the very bare, I'd be as lost as the beggar on street.

Congratulations, its a new year.

No comments: