Wednesday, February 13, 2008

#61 Have You Ever Gone Into Your Blog Dashboard

Wondering what to post and what not to post?

Or having way too much question you want answers for yet all you receive are third person comments and encouragements?

Or being sick of hearing assurances that things will be fine in the end when nothing changes?

Because I really am too tired to think, to care, I'm on the verge of just moving on and letting it be a bad patch in my life.

One by one the lifeblood seeps from the body. The head gets cut off and the rest know not where to go.

Personal touch is subverted by the digital age.



I don't really care for where I am going now, since my hope has been dashed time and again by empty promises.

I'm just going to fight the battle that requires most attention now; my family.



You know why I'm taking up housework and trying to learn to cook even though I know I suck at both and am naturally lazy?

Because as much as I can hate circumstances, hate the world, hate the way things are going, I can't help but care for where my family is going.

On the surface my granny keeps trying to take over the housework, occasionally giving the excuse that I'm too clumsy. But deep down I know the real reason.

At her age, there's nothing much of a life purpose to look forward to except trying to be useful to at least the family. And a life purpose is the basic necessity for living.

That's why so many old folks dread going to homes for the aged. They lose the sense of life purpose and feel like they are expired.

If you've lost your life purpose, things like V. day, camps, chalets, BBQs all don't make sense. Guess what? They already start not to make sense to me.

No comments: