Friday, May 23, 2008

#80 Looking Ahead

Upwards and forwards.

To the sky.

Because I want to see the stars.

The possibilities. The hope.

Till now I still dream back of the days in Year 1 and Year 2.

The unity and willingness to go the extra mile. The brotherly bond.

Who cares if we sang off-tune or had pea-sized biceps.

But that's then, and now's now.

To remark that things have changed would be an understatement.


To the front.

Because I want to believe.

I don't want to achieve big, flashy things.

I don't need to be the next big thing in the corporate world.

Or own the world's first space mansion.

Or discover an extra-terrestrial lifeform.

I don't need all those.

I just want to feel like I belong somewhere and help others find where they truly belong.

And to all who've been in my life at some point in time, thank you.

The road ahead's just going to get even more exciting. :D

No comments: