Monday, June 30, 2008

#99 A Few Things I'd Like To Say To Myself

Get off your chair.

Get out of the house.

Get on with your life.

But the main worry (of my family I believe, is my granny).

She is showing signs of dementia; she is so thin now my lack of body mass pales in comparison.

And that strength of hers; a decade ago (that's roughly 2/19 of her total life so far) she was still able to carry weights that would disgrace some people.

I've always felt that she probably felt abit left out. Everyone else in the family seems to be either starting out or going through advancements in their life; her has past her peak.

It's no wonder she tries with much difficulty to do the things she used to do with ease.

Even in the midst of her daze she goes around busying herself with household chores.

I don't want to admit it, but I can feel her going somewhere I can't go just yet.

And you know what? She gave me my birth name. Wui.

No comments: