Monday, July 28, 2008

#111 In The Aftermath

Sounds bad right? The title I mean.

*Insert negative thoughts*

Nah, just kidding.

Just a little update; I finished my FYP and submitted it. To be honest, even getting a D grade is difficult. But hey, I'm liking what I read (story-wise) and it's a real good experience learning a programming language from scratch, self-motivated.

Up next is my Professional Profile evaluation; just thinking about it gives me the jitters. I haven't had a good night's sleep for weeks now; I still won't until Wednesday is over.

In any case I caught up with Arch @ Mark (my cabal buddy), over the phone and then through msn. I kind of just went to random read his blog and realised something. We've been through at least similar circumstances, though I believe he's been through worse. And from what I see now (though we are not that close and don't really hang out so much), he's stronger than before his problems.

I really should be too, so I'm striving for that, in the midst of my lack of self-confidence and motivation.

If I don't try I'll always regret.

On the lighter side of things, it seems I've kind of lost interest (most probably temporarily) with my games. I go in and try to play two games and end up leaving my keyboard for most of the time in the second game.

It's possibly signifying that my priorities have shift, possibly.

I sure do hope so.

No comments: