Tuesday, July 29, 2008

#112 FAIL!

I just thought of a few jokes and I think they really fail.

Then again, no one ever laughs at my jokes. They only laugh because I am telling them. =x

Okay here goes nothing (>_<)"! :

1. My life is a comic. It's non-sequitur.

2. A: Why so serious? B: Why so stupid?

I wonder how many people I have killed with my complete lack of humour. *zips mouth*

No wonder Jit Min says people laugh at me. =P

Bah! I miss those days in Year 1 when I wore undersized t-shirts, cut hairstyles that would top the "Most Disastrous Hairdo Ever" any day and lunched with a brother who would hit his head with a water bottle whenever he made a mistake.

echo "I'm not talking about you, Jerrome."
//Said in low-pitched Heng-Yu-like voice.


I wish I could add wearing velcro strapped shoes to that list without lying. =X

No comments: