Sunday, July 27, 2008

#110 I Have...

Repeated the same mistakes I made a year ago about 4 times now.

Realised my "giving up" would never work. Reality is such that it slaps you out of your stupidity...in time.

There's no such thing as a fairytale ending. But there is also no such thing as an irrevocable end. Or at least I haven't experienced that.

My codes continue to screw me over while my life, my reminiscence and reflection continually bring me full circle.

And I realise I'm standing back at square one.

It's not all bad though; at least I realised what I have missed out. Life; lot's of it.

This is my 2nd day staying over at Jason's (sec school mate if you guys were wondering) house. If you skip the 2 days of rest I've had in between sleep overs, I have clocked at least 1 1/2 weeks out of 2 weeks (I think, because my brain doesn't work so well) away from my own bed.

So to cheer myself up I'll say this:
It's do or die!

No comments: