Sunday, August 3, 2008

#117 A Day Off

Finally. After all that stress. I'm proud to say I'm free by choice. Let go of blame and grasped on to a renewed interest in life. I used to think that if I ever were to fall, crash and burn, I'd be better off disappearing and not dragging anyone else down. Can't say I've totally overcome this thought, but it's good to know that I won't stay down forever.

And I've learnt it the hard way. What's "it"? "It" is the empowering feeling of taking charge of my life and not wallowing in self-pity saying its all gone to pieces and I should exist my life away on some make-believe world of my own.

Because when the truth hits, it hits hard.

Am seriously looking forward to Jerrome's birthday celebration. Big plans for that, brother! But then I've been teasing you all week about being your best man so... I guess you know! What's coming up? Not telling!

But on a more personal note, I've began to revisit that feeling of love once again by chance. Not by choice that one, but when it strikes... well it strikes. Things are a little (or more) complicated this time round though but I'm enjoying breath of fresh air from the mundane life I've been dragging my feet about in all this while.

And once again the peeps in Battle.net are making fun of my laggy laptop. *Hmph*

Careful I don't fling an MRL at you. =P

No comments: