Thursday, August 7, 2008

#121 Ow Ow Ow!

I must have unhinged a screw somewhere during the journey to the wet market. Went with dad to work. (he woke me up because the restaurant was short-handed)

Almost puked.

That's how crappy my motion sickness is.

Dropped by after work to disturb Jerrome. He should have quit already, but being the MNG (Mr Nice Guy) he is, he stuck till the schedule is done. If I were him... let's not talk about it.

My younger brother bought a chibi-Eeyor from there; it's cute, that's for one.

*And yes I find stuffed toys cute even though am close to two-decades-old. Revelation.*

Anyone fancy watching cellphones battle cyber-terrorism with a bumbling high-schooler as a buddy?

Go search Keitai Sousakan 7 (Cellphone Investigator Seven). One word. Awesome. In some ways the robotic cellphones bring out so much more emotion than some people I know. *zips mouth*

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't throw cellphones around!"

>_<*!

No comments: