Tuesday, November 25, 2008

#160 Just A Thought

Some of us go around believing and trusting in people, trying to empower them in love, in spite of what others think of us,

The image they have of us;

How much lesser we are now because of what we have left behind.

How much we need to listen;

Failing to see it is because of what has happened that has taught us lessons.

Failing to listen instead to our side of the story.

Because the way I see it, you're only interested in my presence in a particular sanctuary.

I see how little you care when in reciprocation I share a bit of myself, you belittle it albeit unknowingly.

And because I firmly believe in two-way communication and refuse to take without giving, I choose to forgo your kindness.

but don't just sit down and complain;

Open your eyes; sometimes the negativity you perceive in others is merely the voice in your own soul.

I will always smile for a friend,

And if I may have the honour that you consider yourself one, so do I.

No comments: