Tuesday, December 25, 2007

#22 Christmas

Boo! My phone decide to do a *out of battery* on me during the Christmas Countdown. I responded by trying (and failing) to get it to mass message Christmas greetings.

I'm hungry. Haven't eaten anything since yesterday morning before napping at 4am. Reached home and stoned in front of the computer till 1pm before realising that I should be sleeping. Slept, woke, slept and voila! I missed the day of Christmas.

RPians! You who were missed during the Christmas countdown:
Timothy Alvin
Elaine
Heng Yu
Pearline (technically not an RP/ex-RP student)
Sharon
Yan Xiang

As for the rest, I think we had a great time at the Countdown Party!

And we've made a new friend in Rina, a resident of East Coast (one of the flats there, not at the park!) who we met in a rather out-of-the-ordinary fashion and who joined us for the Christmas Countdown. It really is God's plan; how He showed us not to look at the outside and into the heart of people.

Looks like it's getting really exciting in here.

No comments: