Tuesday, June 24, 2008

#92 What A Difference A Night Makes

It Depends Whose Hands It's In


A basketball in my hands is worth about $19

A basketball in Michael Jordan's hands is worth about $33 million.

A baseball in my hands is worth about $6.

A baseball in Mark McGuire's hands is worth $19 million.

It depends whose hands it's in.

A rod in my hands will keep away some wild animals.

A rod in Moses' hands will part the mighty sea.

Two fish and 5 loaves of bread in my hands is a couple of fish sandwiches.

Two fish and 5 loaves in God's hands will feed thousands.

It depends whose hands it's in.

So put your concerns, your worries, your fears your hopes, your dreams, your families and your relationships in God's hands because it depends whose hands it's in.

****

I seem to get my insights in the wee hours of the day.

By not knowing myself I get to know God more, and by that to know who I really am.

Now I realise the past joy was only the seed; now I am truly born again.

I realised how familiarity creates a comfort zone, and that I lost everything there.

My answer lays not in isolation and my dreams lie not in the mundane.

My caller in highest, therefore my calling will be the greatest.

My life will be fruitful and my days will be eternal.

All because of the promise of John 10:10, to have life, and have it to the full.

John 12:44-45 Then Jesus cried out, "When a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me. When he looks at me, he sees the one who sent me.

So through my belief in Jesus I believe in my future and all that God promises in Jeremiah 29:11, and I will seek Him and find Him. v13

What good can come from Galilee?

What good can come from me?

For He made everything that was, is and will be.

His grace is enough.

No comments: