Wednesday, June 25, 2008

#93 I Just Felt Like Blogging

Even though I've got nothing really much to blog.

I guess finally I'm starting to get a nurse a sense of adventure and a set of aspirations.

It makes me excited just thinking about them:

I want to be a _ _ _ _ _ _!

I want to get a _ _ _!

I want to make sense of my _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in a new way!

I want to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ in a way like never before!

I want to never _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ever again!

I want to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ my concern for the people whom I care about but keep inside due to my introverted nature!

&

Though it is a repeat,

I want to _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ through _ _ _ _ _!

The lines are still empty because they are not yet fulfilled, and because I am not yet comfortable enough to proclaim them out loud (hey, I still have my face/pride okay!) but I have a positive feeling about them! =)

It's interesting how I easily I found some primary school classmates' contact details.

God, You do have a plan for them too right? Because I'd like to be involved in it too. =)

No comments: