Saturday, June 28, 2008

#95 STUCK!

Because my dad received a letter from the school, I am now stuck at home till I finish my *stupid* P *crap* P *bullshyt*. (Censored so I don't get in trouble with any authorities. The internet isn't a safe place now. *sad face*)

I am now going to sit by and dream to oblivion while I miss the first service after I "woke up" and Jeff's birthday *bash*. Everyone's going to have fun while I lose precious grey matter and other brain matter on a SWOT analysis everyone knows is *C$R(A)P!

I made the stIpUd mistake of retaking when I could have done *C$R(A)P! and gotten away with it last year.

Hooray for my stIpUdity =/

But don't worry, I'm still sane, just bored out of my witless wits.

*Edit* On this lonely, boring day. Give me Blassreiter!

P.S. for more information, please search "Blassreiter" on youtube/crunchyroll. It's a pretty good (as well as well-subbed) anime.

No comments: