Tuesday, August 12, 2008

#123 Hmmm...

Something's wrong with my Imeem link. As a result I can't hear Keitai Sousakan's OP: Wake You Up by Hitomi Shimatani & Kamen Rider Kiva's Break The Chains by Tourbillion. =/

Just got buttpwned by a hectic day at the restaurant. The trip to the restaurant was the one that killed half my energy bar. The trip back home killed the other half. The work took barely any energy.

Why so? Because of my motion sickness (yes, yes I've said this before but...meh) and at least an hour worth of travel time on the road. I almost puked. And then some more.

And then there was that leather shoe that mashed up my feet.

I finally saw the new restaurant location. It looks... well it hasn't been renovated and refurbished so...

On another note, did I mention my dad's restaurant is the restaurant used in the shoot for the 9pm Channel 8 drama, The Defining Moment? You can clearly see the pictures of the food served there in the background.

I'm no skirt-chaser, much less star-chaser so I kind of forgot about the whole thing till the topic of the restaurant came up again.

And I've been missing my grandmother once again.

It's just over one month since her passing. I don't like to leave the house nowadays because each time I return, the house looks so empty.

The only problem?

Each time I stay in I keep forgetting to eat because I'm waiting for her to ask me to buy food.

Guess I better get enlisted soon. =/

*inserts comforting message to self*

*feels comforted*

No comments: