Friday, August 15, 2008

#128 For Some Reason

...The blogger dashboard has changed during the span of 3 hours. I was just using Jerrome's laptop to update that previous (and rushed personality test).

o_O

Today's been a rushed day to say the least, and I am about to go out still! Had a nap while on the train from Pasir Ris back home. Thank God for the seat.

Tomorrow, our planning and preparation will come to fruition, but it will also mean another long day ahead.

But before all the fun and laughter, I'll be heading down with my family to visit my granny's urn at the temple in the morning. It still is going to be a teary affair for me, as I think will be for my family.

I'm actually quite worried for my dad; he's been working really hard for the past three years and through all these time I've been giving him little comfort but many nights of frustration and worries. Next weekend is his birthday. I'm planning something for him. =)

Through all the pain, the despair and the loss of purpose, I have learnt to smile.

Through all the hard work and bumbling mistakes, I have learnt to improve from the past.

So many challenges ahead, but that means greater heights.

Above all, I'm thankful for all the blessings I didn't deserve, chances I shouldn't have got and peace of mind which should have been others'.

No comments: